- We do not collect personal information (which includes, but is not limited to, name, address, phone number, and email address) (“Personal Information”) unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal Information is collected through various methods, including the Company Website and from you submitting forms, registering for events, requesting that we provide a link to the Company Website to a third party, and the like. We use Personal Information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the Company Website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type and version, and address of the website from which you entered the Company Website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the Company Website.
- We use temporary, session-specific cookies to track Company Website traffic. Cookies do not reveal or contain any identifying or personal data, cannot read any information on your computer, and cannot interact with other cookies on your hard drive. Cookies stay on the user’s hard drive to identify site visits and whether the user is a returning visitor.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share your Personal Information, except as described herein. We may share non-Personal Information with third parties who provide us statistical information about the use of the Company Website.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected about you. While we place a priority on the security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
- The Company Website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or privacy practices of such websites.
- We may transfer your Personal Information to the extent we are required to do so pursuant to a valid subpoena or order from a court of competent jurisdiction.
- We do not have a process for you to review and request changes to your nonpublic Personal Information that we collect. We likewise do not have a process for you to review, update or correct such information.
- Per California Civil Code Section 1798.83, Company confirms that it does not disclose any Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- The Company Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly permit any third parties to conduct online tracking of you while you are visiting the Company Website, and we do not track your online activity across other websites. We may, however, collect and archive information about your use of the Company Website, including your IP address, using web analytics services.
- The Company Website is based on computers located in the United States; however, your Personal Information may be stored both inside and outside of the United States. While data protection and privacy regulations may differ in different parts of the world, we maintain safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard your nonpublic Personal Information.